The Home Brew Forum Drinking Competition

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i'd go easy... you'll have to wake up and immediately start drinking :shock:

my start time has been put back to about 4pm due to events happening at my house ;)

i dunno about counting the ones after midnight :hmm: ... by the time you wake up all those units will be out of your system... unless you dont plan on sleeping :lol:

I'm not gonna make it guys so it looks like there will be a new champion, have fun and may the best man be sick tomorrow :lol:

dear oh dear... putting sex before beer! you should be ashamed! :lol:

I'll try and pop on chat later to see the state of you all. I'm at a conference in the Peak District so I may not have signal.

:lol:

I'm a pint of Smokeydokey down, and about half a pint in sampling all the other beers and swapping kegs over etc for tonights session :thumb:

Morning. Prepare to be slayed...

Pint o porter for breakfast. yum :sick:

Not sure you can see the text in full but here is the moment i was crowned Drink Champ Jan 09. And my Catford Beer festival 1994 cradling my delicious Porter. :cheers:

3239232213_54a980e3cd.jpg

i'm afraid not mate.

sagacon and i just got back from a club and we're still drinking!

about 18 pints equivalent down (i drunk alcopops at the joint cos obviously there was only lager ***** to drink)

i'm about to tuck into a Winter Sunrise to finish myself off.

sorry for not being here for the drink.... i got pursuaded to go see girls get their kit off :lol:

Back