The story so far......

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bonesy

Reaction score
Ok, so I bought a coopers starter kit 10 days ago, managed to get the store to swap out the lager for an apa, and swapped the brew enhancer for the correct one. That's been in the fv since and is now at 1008. So tempted to bottle now, but the perceived wisdom is to leave it longer!

Since then I have made a youngs alcoshots, bought for £5, Done and in the fridge, tastes like vodka red bull and came out at 14%. I have got a youngs cabernet sauvignon 6 bottle starter kit, again £5! Been in the fv for a week.
I have just made up 5 litres of toffee apple cider, haven't got a demijon so used the fv that came with the alcoshot? Hope it comes out ok.

Next up, a youngs strawberry wine kit £1.97 from Tesco and the lowicz raspberryade

That should take care of the wife and kids for a bit, and I can crack on with brewing some more beer! Hope all the lady pleasing efforts turn out ok, to sweeten swmbo up for when I mention that I am giving to need some BIG pans.........

Bonesy.

quote....

Hope all the lady pleasing efforts turn out ok, to sweeten swmbo up for when I mention that I am giving to need some BIG pans.........

Many have tried.....many have failed....ha haaa

Just tell her your plans and be a man.... :grin: Then as an off thought say..." if its ok with you dear of course "

It worked for me.

piddledribble said:
quote....

Hope all the lady pleasing efforts turn out ok, to sweeten swmbo up for when I mention that I am giving to need some BIG pans.........

Many have tried.....many have failed....ha haaa

Just tell her your plans and be a man.... :grin: Then as an off thought say..." if its ok with you dear of course "

It worked for me.

I see, time to man up! I have spent the rest of the morning cleaning house......

Latest posts

Back