Trump v Biden.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chippy_Tea

Administrator.
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Looks like Trump is just edging it.

What kind of person thinks a bloke that tweets this is fit to run a country -

"we are up big but they are trying to steal the election" :roll:

Please keep this on topic no U.K political discussion will be allowed.

Last edited:
If it is Biden then Trump will not go quietly and there could be civil unrest. It's amazing that it's close when the president has misruled while 220,000 Americans have died of Covid.

If it is Biden then Trump will not go quietly and there could be civil unrest. It's amazing that it's close when the president has misruled while 220,000 Americans have died of Covid.
I think civil unrest is inevitable. If Biden wins, then the margin will now be too small and we'll have all the rednecks and QTs and QAnon, general driftwood, gun-lobbyists and Bible-belters will jump on the gravy train and rally round their fallen leader and shout "foul".
If Trump wins, he'll think he has carte blanche to do what he wants to the Constitution, lock up and hang Hilary and Obama, declare open day for the police to shoot anyone they don't like the look of.... etc, etc.
Yep, the opportunity for a peaceful transition has passed us by.
The jerks already declaring victory and all the votes haven't been counted yet!

I think if those swing states switch to Biden and he wins lets say by more than 10 electoral votes, Trump might go quietly. But the timing is sensitive as well, some states said they will not announce their results till Friday morning - Trump is not patient person and he will call to stop voting and that this is fraud etc.
It is going to be close and I would like to see him gone.

Agree with @Covrich - who ever wins, America is very divided - but I think Biden have a chance to start uniting it. If Trumps win, even bigger division is coming.

There's a saying "Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me." So shame on the US electorate if Trump wins after 220k deaths from Covid.

Back