Turbo cider.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I have this recorded on my phone and I have a new rule that when I'm having a beer on a Friday and Saturday night and I hear the blub blub I have to laugh out loud. As I've said before it's the physical manifestation of my future drunkenness. I switched back to this airlock as the other one is too quiet, music to my ears.

Opinions please
I've steeped cinnamon sticks and cloves in about a mug off dark rum
to flavour my TC just before bottling, I'am having second thoughts
What you think
Good or bad

Sounds lovely

Not experienced enough to say about the rum but I just did a festive cider using cinnamon and ginger and I simmered the in AJ to infuse it then out them in the DJ durning primary fermentation. Tasted amazing

I'm sure one id the more experienced members will be along soon [emoji6][emoji106]

I don't like cinnamon. So guess my answer [emoji12] that said why not.
How much cider did you make can you split it and add it to some

If you don't try you will always wonder. So really you have to at least make some. I keep wondering what Tc will be like carbed with honey and or golden syrup

How long do you leave your TC in f v after fermentation has finished
Should I bottle strat away or leave it a week

Lol. I was so impatient mine was bottled exactly a week after starting.
182dfff6f80b4dad3d6975dee47b7258.jpg

Bottles just over a week ago

I racked/primed and bottled as soon as it was finished too ! Magpie that looks amazing [emoji108]🏼

Can't get photo to do it justice. If I'm honest. I am amazed. Can't wait to see difference this new yeast makes. It is definitely sweeter in smell from the airlock already.

I'm messing around just now with the calculator Roddy gave out but I'm not sure about the SG if it's a est thing or if it varies

Or if there's a way to work it out [emoji848]

f135fd31d3671109ee6ca262f541ad7d.jpg

Latest posts

Back