UK Based Home Brew Shops & Suppliers

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The sign on the front of this shop is and has always been Glen Brew
It might well be, but if I put that in the clickable link and folk clicked on it and got the Inn House Brewery coming up, I'd get a lot of complaints :lol:

Thanks to HLA91 for this one :thumb:

Petes Homebrew and Whole foods
8 Mill St,
Pontypridd,
Rhondda Cynon Taff
CF37 2SN

Lovely little shop run by pete, well known by all the students in the area and he is happy to chat for hours about any questions you might have.

Another new shop just started up which might be of interest to the South Wales contingent:

Abertawe Home Brew
306 Llangyfelach Road,
Brynhyfryd,
Swansea SA5 9LG.

Tel: 01792 650388

Biggers in Lincoln have started to do homebrew supplies now and I have spoken to the chap in the shop and he is going to add it to their website when he has more idea of what stock to stock.

www.biggerofbailgate.com/

Please add this one -

POPS HOME BREW
10 GROSVENOR ST
GL52 2SG CHELTENHAM, GLOUCESTERSHIRE

GEO: 51.898150, -2.071115
Phone: 01242 232426
Fax: 01555 860204

guy who owns it is a mine of information and he can talk for England!

He puts together his own "Forester Arms" kits which contain two cans of malt extract , hops and grain to be boiled separately and a good quality yeast.
I've just barrelled my second batch of his Amber citrus burst.

Moley said:
Another new shop just started up which might be of interest to the South Wales contingent:

Abertawe Home Brew
306 Llangyfelach Road,
Brynhyfryd,
Swansea SA5 9LG.

Tel: 01792 650388

Was planning to pay them a visit this weekend. Good to see another HBS pop up in this neck of the woods.

Original poster GazzerP73
I live in Blackburn so this is great for me.

I called in yesterday, the shop has been there only a couple of weeks so its still in its early stages. Prices seem ok from what I saw and I even walked away with a freebie bottle of red!!

Darwen Home Brew
3 the annexe
Darwen Market
BB3 1BG

07446 01 03 13
www.facebook.com/DarwenHomeBrew

[email protected]

Hi all

I'm new to the UK and looking for a good supplier of grain, hops, and yeast in SW London (live in Clapham). Can anyone recommend a good shop nearby? Otherwise I'll try one of the online suppliers on earlier posts.

Cheers
Matt

Have a look on the map Matt - Click on the button in the header (top left) then zoom in on your area and see if anyone has added a shop near you :thumb:

Boyes has opened in Grantham, on the High St. Went in today and was delighted to see it has beer and wine kits, spray malts, yeasts, demi johns, fermenters and so on. :thumb:

being new to this game. Two local shops helped me out immensely (both have websites but I can't put them in as I'm too new):

Cheers Winemaking and Brewing
94 Priory Road, Cheam
Sutton
Surrey
SM3 8LN

Very knowledgeable, ended up spending less than I thought I would.

Google cheerswinemakingandbrewing | 0208 6440934

JBCOnline
Alpha Place
Garth Road
Morden
Surrey
SM4 4LX

cheaper than Cheers for bottles, crowns, the thing to apply the crowns. They are open during office hours only, but I ordered online and collected when I could.

Google JBCOnline | 0208 337 1011

Welcome to the forum.

Please note that unsolicited advertising on the forum is frowned upon unless you've cleared it first with the site Administrators.

However, you've posted this in a directory section so please feel free to add your address and phone number :cheers:

Today went to Darwen homebrew shop an was really impressed

Good selection an excellent service

Defo gonna go back

Anyone local Defo check it out

Hi I recommend bigger jugs. co.uk in Watford (just make sure swmbo isn't looking over your shoulder while typing it in) :grin: They are internet ordering only but have no problem with personal collection.

Down in Burnley for the week with work, did a quick google search and came across the shop below.

http://www.burnleyhomebrew.co.uk/home.html

Right in the middle of town, very decent stock of kits and equipment, lesser stocks of grains & hops, really knowledgeable and friendly owners. They also do web orders and local-ish deliveries if you don't fancy visiting.

angelHomeBrew said:
Hi

Thanks. I did think a post in this directory list may be an exception, like adding a request to be added to the list, but will always ask in future to make sure

Angelhomebrew store is online only, although customers may get in touch to arrange collection which is sometime beneficial for bigger items, like pots

Address is 12 North Road, Calow, Chesterfield, Derbyshire. S44 5BD. Tel. 07730 574833

Please see 'about us' link for further details

Cheers
Paul

Oddly missing Paul's website address: http://www.angelhomebrew.co.uk/

(satisfied customer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back