We have moved... finally!!!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hawks

Landlord.
Reaction score
Well, its taken 4 months but we have moved into our new house, after 2 years of renting I can finally set the brewery up in a permanent site!! :party:

Have a garage / workshop with power and water is close by, so not too much to do - just some shifting around of the set up and hope to get a brew on in a couple of weeks.. Apparently the brewery should not be top of the priority list :eek: , but a bit of pottering in the garage every day means it keeps getting closer :whistle:

Pics to come when it all gets done

Congratulations..let the Brewing begin...... :party: :party:

You will find having a permanent set up a real pleasure.

Before you get started, I know you said power was available, but check it out, running say 3 or 4 heating elements on a brew day takes some power handling. Make sure your wiring can cope, its a lot easier to get done before you start movong the benches and pots in.

Ahh the re-wire is planned in :thumb:

have enough power to the garage and some suitable cabling to feed my 16Amp sockets that have moved with me :thumb: A friend that brews with me from time to time is also a sparky, so he'll be sorting that side out :party:

Essentially everything has moved with me since it had a 'permanent' home in the last house we owned - just needs to be fitted into its new space, and I have a couple of improvement ideas where we could have done things better :hmm:

Latest posts

Back