Well, it is Friday night.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LarryF

Brew Numpty
Reaction score
Well, it is Friday night.

7df2dd9183095748bd84d2a0d4563086.jpg

No drink for me i am working tomorrow and Bank Holiday Monday :sad: i will be having a few tomorrow night.

Nothing for me until Tuesday. The phone will be ringing it's **** off obviously, that's pretty standard, but at least I'm not in there myself.

Well i have had a couple of my own today. Will have a few tomorrow whilst i sit on my bum reading the paper in the afternoon, then sunday i will have afew more, yup, whilst sitting on my bum in the garden:lol:. On monday i might cut the grass and then
sit on my bum and have a few more:thumb::mrgreen:

Well i have had a couple of my own today. Will have a few tomorrow whilst i sit on my bum reading the paper in the afternoon, then sunday i will have afew more, yup, whilst sitting on my bum in the garden:lol:. On monday i might cut the grass and then
sit on my bum and have a few more:thumb::mrgreen:

I like your job :lol:

I've just cracked the first bottle of a kit Reisling that's been in the garage for eight months, and it's turned out rather nice. On holiday for a week so like chub1 if the weather holds I intend conducting most of my affairs al fresco under the influence of that, alternating with some sparkling that I was saving for the big summer holiday.

Only had sunday afternoons off for the last 3 weeks so I'm on easy time til tuesday morn I will be sampling a few beers, wines n cider over the next few days.

Back