What are you drinking 2024.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cairngorm brewery - Nessie's Monster Mash in the local spoons, 4.1%
Good colour & mouthfeel, but lacking in flavour to the extent that it feels balanced, but I can't really taste if it's balanced if you know what I mean.
Wouldn't bother again.

Lovely
IMG_1429.jpeg

IMG_2326.jpeg

My experiment in light roast coffee porter. Lots of bits and didn’t mix well in the bottle. Should have put it through a coffee filter, or poured into a cafetière and ignored the carbonation. Despite that is much better than the basqueland version. The beer is 30 ibu, should be slightly less to suit the coffee.

I have literally no idea what this wine is. It was made up to 7 years ago (when I started making wine), and found it right at the back of the cellar. Label is totally minged up and illegible. Plus having done a few rose coloured wines over the years, I can hand on heart say I don't know what this is.

However I can say, ITS BLOOMIN LOVELY.
Cant tell you exactly what it tastes of, but it's fruity and very wine-y (and cloudy as hell), But it's smooth, easy to drink and very very moor-ish

Attachments

• PXL_20240128_184719966.jpg
    PXL_20240128_184719966.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 0
Anybody else tried this from Aldi, it is French and rum infused, I tried it a few weeks ago I got another yesterday and by god it’s bloody good reminds me of green king rumrunner View attachment 95197
I saw that in our Aldi on Friday i nearly bought one but bottled it and bought the usual stuff i drink, i will get one and try it.

View attachment 95191
My experiment in light roast coffee porter. Lots of bits and didn’t mix well in the bottle. Should have put it through a coffee filter, or poured into a cafetière and ignored the carbonation. Despite that is much better than the basqueland version. The beer is 30 ibu, should be slightly less to suit the coffee.
Looks like Bisto.

Oh dear God. The taste buds are alive. It’s been a beer free January. I’m away with work and staying over in Cork, it would be rude not to have a Chieftan IPA 🍺 from the local brewery. Absolutely gorgeous. The taste buds are alive.

Attachments

• IMG_0477.jpeg
    IMG_0477.jpeg
    43.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0478.jpeg
    IMG_0478.jpeg
    45.5 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back