Competition schedule 2024

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have been a part of the judging for the last few years so I am more than happy to let someone else get the experience. But, if you are struggling to fill December Freestyle, I'll fill the void.

At my home brewery
True story:
Years ago, my friend put my house name on Google maps so that he could just type the house name into Google maps for sat nav.
It wouldn't let him register it as a house (or a monument!) so he registered it as a business.

6 months later, I got a letter from Google, including £100 of advertising vouchers for use with Google addressed to:

"Director of Marketing
<House name>"

😂

Have you filled June dark beers yet?
Ive never judged but ive drunk a lot in my time! I'm sure it will be a cool experience and i'll defo take it seriously if its still available.

I see that it's the British month that we're missing, if anyone not judging would prefer American Pales in May i'd do British Pales and they can do my American Pales? If that draws anyone in?

@Chippy_Tea can you please edit the 1st post and list @nidge For October

January 2024- American Pale Ales - @Twostage

February 2024 - Dark Beers - @samale

March 2024 - Freestyle - @brewhaha

April 2024 - lager/kolsch/pseudo lager to include European and American styles - @dave_77

May 2024 - American Pale Ales - @pilgrimhudd

June 2024 - Dark Beers - @Fazzer

July 2024 - Belgian beers - @Agentgonzo

August 2024 - British Pale Ales, Bitters and Milds -

September 2024 - American Pale Ales - @Stu's Brews

October 2024 - Dark Beers - @nidge

November 2024 - lager/kolsch/pseudo lager to include European and American styles - @Leon103

December 2024- Freestyle - @phildo79

I know it's early, but any chance of getting Sour Beers on the '25 comp schedule. Got some sours in mind for the second half of this year.

I know it's early, but any chance of getting Sour Beers on the '25 comp schedule. Got some sours in mind for the second half of this year.

You can enter sour beers into the freestyle months, there's also nothing that would stop you entering them in other months if it fits the overall style theme (e.g. mixed fermentation saisons can be entered in the Belgian month).

You can enter sour beers into the freestyle months, there's also nothing that would stop you entering them in other months if it fits the overall style theme (e.g. mixed fermentation saisons can be entered in the Belgian month).
I agree with this. Better than having a month with one or 2 entries

Latest posts

Back