What are you drinking 2024.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yesterday's haul as I needed a no beer day plus it was easier to manage driving home from hebden bridge. 3 of these 4 beers were delicious for different reasons but the black IPA didn't quite live up to the other bipa's I've had.

The queen's knot brewery aka @DocAnna was most welcome like a light version of la trappe quad, which as it is a dubbel is exactly to style.

I've had quite a few dubbels that disappointed but Docanna's brew has persuaded me to give them another go that's how good it is. 👍🏻

the new luminous nights label design clearly means it's a new batch and it isn't over carbed so that's good. Beware as It was sold alongside the old can design in Lidls.

The Northern monk beer was very good compared to most of Their supermarket range so that was the icing on the cake.

Final pic is my haul from Scotland 😎

View attachment 97528View attachment 97529View attachment 97530View attachment 97531View attachment 97532
Crikey that’s quite some haul! Teeny bit envious 😂❤️

IMG_20240329_185757.jpg

Sorry, big gap for dinner.
Just managed to squeeze in my KCB bitter.
The wide range of hops between the two brews blended result in a long varied flavour.
Perhaps I should try to make one like this on purpose?
Who am I trying to kid;
That'll never happen.

Brewing a Belgian strong and trying a sample of the only beers I have on tap. An over carbed simcoe pale ale and a very muddy brown ale. It looks terrible at the min as I ran out of protofloc so might have to add some gelatine to the keg but the taste is there.
And the sun is shining here and as long as I stay out of the wind and avoid the showers it’s lovely
IMG_1577.jpeg
IMG_1578.jpeg

Back