What are you drinking tonight 2021?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sticking with the 80’s here and you gotta have -

Attachments

• D6119572-5841-4849-A648-8AF1C65E5FF3.jpeg
    D6119572-5841-4849-A648-8AF1C65E5FF3.jpeg
    22.1 KB · Views: 42
Last one for tonight I think. It’s lashing down with rain at the moment so I’m not strolling out to the brew-shed. Someone described how they drilled a hole through the wall into the house from the garage and fed through a beer line - right now I’m seriously thinking about it.

Anyway, in the meantime, this...

5FCFD1FB-7856-4AA5-A448-1CA146133780.jpeg

Last one for tonight I think. It’s lashing down with rain at the moment so I’m not strolling out to the brew-shed. Someone described how they drilled a hole through the wall into the house from the garage and fed through a beer line - right now I’m seriously thinking about it.

Anyway, in the meantime, this...

View attachment 43049
An umbrella would be easier 🤷‍♂️

At least you know how to make Summer Breeze when you can start brewing again. It’s a shame we probably won’t be swapping any more beers but I still have that last bottle of your amazing stout to remember you! 😂 Seriously though, pop in if you’re back in the UK anytime.
I most definitely will stop in if I am in town. I am going to order some 2020 citra from yakima to see if the citra issues have been resolved.

😃😃
He's a top man, I received a couple of beers as well. Sadly missing our regular swaps. I am not scared to admit I think I was getting the better end of the deal. 👍👍
Don't sell yourself short, I felt like they were pretty even.

I have a question for anyone who can help. I plan on brewing a rosemary and lemon Saison tomorrow night.
How much rosemary and when. I have searched the tindernet. I am thinking maybe 5 g at flameout with zest of a lemon and 50g of Sorachi ace.
Dry hop with sorachi ace and Lon zest
So did you do this? Sounds super interesting,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back