What are you drinking tonight?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A bottle of punk ipa, first ipa....... unsure if I like it or not. Will try a few more over the weeks

And a double chocolate stout which ive already had the lable off so no idea who made it. Very nice, one may be enough though.

Tesco extra did well this weekend :)

Titanic Stout. Not an experienced stout drinker, but this seems quite nice to me.

was probably youngs chocolate stout, one of my favourites

Mostly Hobson's Old Henry, 3 for a 5er in my local Co-Op (Its OK, I've got a weeks holiday). Tempted to try a full pint of my 1st Wherry though, there's something just not quite right about it though, if its supposed to be as good as everyone else says....

Hmm, just poured one. I kegged it on the 12th Mar, had a couple of 1/4pt samples, the first one just after I kegged it was sour, I thought I'd made vinegar, but left it a few days, tried it again and it was better. Now, it isn't 100% clear, not much carbonation and not retaining a head, it has a slight ice-cream soda taste if anyone knows what I mean... Its OK... I'm going to try and leave it a while longer

Now my 2nd Wherry I added half a bag of Munton's Enhancer, just put it in the garage today, but there is great carbonation and it tastes like a different beer, the only other change was for the first brew I used Sainsbury's cheapest water, for the second I used tap water....

Wold Top IPA

A terrific IPA from this diversified-farmer microbrewery, celebrating its 10 year anniversary this year, I think. Despite having met the owners a couple of times in passing, I somehow neglected to keep apace with their output! I'm glad I spotted this one (yes, on offer!) and I'll be catching up on the rest of the range.

I usually prefer mid to dark ales, but this is a cracker. Really hoppy and traditionally strong, at 6%ABV. Shame it's the last of the three I bought...

BIGJIM72 said:
ScottM said:
Barossa Valley 2009 Vat 71 Reserve

Best wine ever!

I beg to differ-my Luna Rossa kit that I made in October is as full bodied as a sumo & smoother than a velvet codpiece.

Doubt it'll beat the Vat 71, seriously the best wine I've ever had. Feel free to post me a trial though :D

A quaffable but reassuringly expensive London Meantime Pale Ale. Nice beer but £4.80 a pint!!! I guess that's London prices?!

Beer Singha (pro- bia sing) to celebrate seeing the Aussie girl we worked with in Thailand 6yrs ago. We're also making a mean Pad Kapow Kung sai Kai Dow (SPICY stir-fried prawns w/ a fried egg on top - Thai stylee) to spice things up a bit.

Chosen by you diluting high juice.

Got a couple of light lagers in the fridge chilling for later though :D

ok its the bath ales...
wild hare pale ale 5% 2nite... :thumb:

is it me or does this look taste and smell like a lager???
007-37_zps69feaa18.jpg

its very nice indeed not to gassy just right ...
regards mick... :hat: .

mick may said:
ok its the bath ales...

Yep, definitelt looks like a lager. I can't taste or smell it though :lol: :lol: :tongue:

joe1002 said:
mick may said:
ok its the bath ales...

Yep, definitelt looks like a lager. I can't taste or smell it though :lol: :lol: :tongue:

:oops: i thought that after i posted .... :whistle:

regards mick... :D .

Latest posts

Back