What are you drinking tonight?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just for medicinal purposes,as my spine/pelvis (sacrolitic)joint is playing up..festival endeavour, youngs aipa. I have also discovered a lone bottle of my ss stout hiding amongst the youngs....it can hide..but it can't run!

Cheers

Clint

Moved inside and now on the Brace DIPA.
3ad4aa04cee7208a0171b7a194be03f9.jpg

Found these in the fridge when i got home (A nice surprise from SWMBO)
I haven't tried the first two before and like trooper so am looking forward to cracking them later.

lancaster.jpg
OCH.jpg
triooper.jpg
Old crafty hen is fantastic.She definitely has good choice 👍

Sent from my ALE-L21

I did a parti-gyle on 16th Feb which got me 17 x 500ml of Barley Wine and a second runnings brew that I added 100g Cascade and a Coopers Lager (Tesco sale £6) to.

What a beer this is - bottled 5th March and half way through it already. First 24 bottles very hoppy, but noticeably fading towards the end.

A Fullers "Wild River' double hopped ale...very nice...lots of Chinook coming through (#1.80 at sainsburys)

Had an aldi golden ale boasting hoppyness. I think we all know how these turn out

AAA (American Amber Ale) for me.. only 2 weeks in the bottle and its tasting OK... glug glug...

This must be similar to the IPA. As in drink sooner than later to appreciate the big dry hop additions. I didn't expect this kit to have 100g as well pleasantly surprised I must say

Found this sour in Tesco's when picking up a pizza tonight.
Nice and dry, grapefruit citrusy flavour, tart but a let down on the sour front.. wont buy it again.

IMG_2226[699].JPG

Nice and dry, grapefruit citrusy flavour, tart but a let down on the sour front.. wont buy it again.

Saw that yesterday.

I had a wild goose chase by wild beer a gooseberry saison. Nice and tart

I had one of those last week. I'd share your view, it's fairly tame. I'd probably drink a few on a sunny day but nothing special for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saw that yesterday.

I had a wild goose chase by wild beer a gooseberry saison. Nice and tart

Wild Beer co are imho the best brewery out there. Ive had a few of there beers recently and find them superb. Not sure if anyone else even comes close??

I had one of those last week. I'd share your view, it's fairly tame. I'd probably drink a few on a sunny day but nothing special for sure.

Must admit it grew on me a bit more by the end. Like you say, sunny day nice and chilled would go down well.
Just not really that sour...

Wild Beer co are imho the best brewery out there. Ive had a few of there beers recently and find them superb. Not sure if anyone else even comes close??

I agree. THeir Millionaire - Salted Caramel stout is amazing, I should have also picked up Billionaire - the imperial version. I also have a bottle of Evolver in the garage which I am aging.

well no grog for me tonight just coffee as I got to pick my son up at 11pm from the airport
hope he got me some duty free

I sat down with a Stone IPA and a Cali-Belgique side by side tonight. Absolutely incredible the difference in flavour just from the change in yeast. Both delicious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back