What are you drinking tonight?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Found this sour in Tesco's when picking up a pizza tonight.
Nice and dry, grapefruit citrusy flavour, tart but a let down on the sour front.. wont buy it again.

:hmm:

there's no other supermarket that does a sour though. I thought it was worth a repeat go and I have...

Goudenbrand, boon oude gueze, and an old beersel in stock. :whistle:

20cfce48bbb097d7fea7b6aa0ad33835.jpg

A Siren Craft tasting sesh this eve!

I sat down with a Stone IPA and a Cali-Belgique side by side tonight. Absolutely incredible the difference in flavour just from the change in yeast. Both delicious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree. The Cali-Belgique is really good. I also tried the Stone Go To IPA and preferred that to the normal Stone IPA

I agree. The Cali-Belgique is really good. I also tried the Stone Go To IPA and preferred that to the normal Stone IPA

The straight IPA is seriously bitter. I generally prefer a slightly fruitier hop flavour and Stone is quite a dank one but it is still very enjoyable. I like the Go To as well

Having one of my own hoppy stout's with BSB.Two of my favorites 👍🍺🏁😋

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk
1dcbf6da15015b8a238ad34456e75258.jpg

Tbf there isnt a bad beer in the bunch. Cracking brewery!

Defiantly at the top of the game. Have you tried wild beer co beers? I think there even higher. But I am from Somerset..

Defiantly at the top of the game. Have you tried wild beer co beers? I think there even higher. But I am from Somerset..
I have, they are good too. Nearly invested recently but the perks weren't worth the capital.

Still good beer though.

Picked up a couple from B&M yesterday - both Robinson's: Trooper 'Red&Black' Porter and 9 Hop IPA.
For just over a quid each I was quite chuffed.
:thumb:

P_20170406_122458.jpg

P_20170406_192719.jpg

Glad u got a photo of the 9 hop. Myn phone failed me.
Not bad but I was expecting a bit more of a punch like ghostship

Started early in the sun today with a Brewdog Mr President Double IPA. Little bit too much towards the malt in the finish for me but an incredibly easy drinking beer for a massive 9.2%!

Off to meet some mates in town in Brighton later. Starting off at wetherspoons

Got some stone IPA and some Sierra Nevada pale ale. Might also tap into a minikeg of my Jaipur IPA clone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back