What are you drinking tonight?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Noooooooooooooooo! - you've really done it now! - I'm going to have to pay Newcastle a visit :grin: The last time I was there Eldon square had just been built :eek:
I'm heading to Newcastle next Friday!
😁👌
I now know where dinner will be!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

A Saison courtesy of my mate and a pale ale of my own so far..Mmmm just finished shift tonight and no work till Tuesday night, definitely try a few 🍺 between now and then.

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk

Looking forward to trying these later

IMG_0916.jpg

Had a bottle (second brew) of my Kolsch brews,brewed with the Crossmyloof yeast.
A very suppable beer:thumb:

Made a Single Hop Marynka Ale started 4 March that is just great tonight on its first taste. No dominant malt or hop flavour or feel, but a very drinkable beer.

On looking at my records it seems that the US 05 has got 1056 down to 1009, so over 6%, which is a bit more than it seems like - which is like a basic session beer.

I've got a couple of bottles of my Rye IPA tonight to go with an Indian takeaway. Then I've got a Duvel for later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're off to a roaring start if you're upside down already!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still can't work out these pictures. Everyone I post is rotated somehow.

On another note the 200 fathoms is amazing.

I had a bottle of Moho a pale ale from mantle brewery that swmbo bought me yesterday and now drinking a EIPA from my own collections, it's certainly growing on me.

Bavarian style Smoked Clone tonight, well chilled, well carbonated & ...smokey..! :drunk:

Had a Guinness Golden Ale and it was very underwhelming, far too clean and lager like.

Mini keg of budvar courtsey of Morrisons bank holiday deal ���£10 bargain !!!!!

Same here, not sure I am liking the mini kegs, got a budvar and a warstien. Hopefully will get the hang of it

I have a bottle of my Dead Phoney Club ready for tasting (bottled 2 weeks ago).
Depending on how it is, either another of the same or a Hobgoblin.

How did it taste? Planning to do this either tomorrow or Monday, my mrs loves the original.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back