What are you drinking tonight?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My American wheat...which is a mixture of candy bubble gum and lemon,very fizzy and most delightful! Then a youngs aipa. Then zzzz's!
I might just try a saison. ....

Last edited:
Some more of my Vienna Dark tonight. Daren't post a pic....need to consider Chippy Tea's phobia :lol:

....at this time of the day! Disgusting!
...I'm only jealous as I have another night shift to attend....
Feel for you I do as last night tonight before I start my four of 12 hour shifts.
Made three batches of beer today,all in about 52 lites but that shall change tomorrow as there in cubes chilling and haven't checked the FG yet and want them around 4%.
Pile of ironing done to keep her happy and just finished sanitising 120 bottles for a marathon bottling day tomorrow as I've 4 fermenters ready for bottling so I'm going to a have a Wishy-washy ale,some stout and shall try my Lucky 7 with the 4 yeasts to get a tester....

Gerry

Tried a bottle of Devil's Backbone (now stocked in my local Morrisons together with 500ml bottles of Belhaven's Twisted Grapefruit IPA). First time I've tasted it - nice citrusy taste and a touch of toffee/caramel. A bit like a citrus hopped Yorkshire bitter.

Tried a bottle of Devil's Backbone (now stocked in my local Morrisons together with 500ml bottles of Belhaven's Twisted Grapefruit IPA). First time I've tasted it - nice citrusy taste and a touch of toffee/caramel. A bit like a citrus hopped Yorkshire bitter.

it was much nicer on the pump than it is from the bottle. :thumb:

In preparation for later today (TdF is on) I have just tapped into MK number three of Vienna Lager Batch One.

It tastes as good as the other two so it may suffer the same fate, especially as the weather has got warmer! :thumb:

A real "Game Changer" as they say, 'cos I don't normally like lager! :doh:

Had a couple of a very light Golden Ale bottled mid April from Maris Otter and using Admiral for Bittering and EKG and Bobek (Styrian Goldings) for later additions.

Pile of ironing done to keep her happy ..........

Gerry

WOW! Respect! :thumb:

Also, if I'd learned about fifty-five years ago that this was all it took to keep her happy I might have tried it! :lol:

PS

In my own defence, I did once change a babies nappy; but in all honesty I can't recommend it as a hobby no matter how bored you get! :whistle:

In preparation for later today (TdF is on) I have just tapped into MK number three of Vienna Lager Batch One.

It tastes as good as the other two so it may suffer the same fate, especially as the weather has got warmer! :thumb:

A real "Game Changer" as they say, 'cos I don't normally like lager! :doh:

Ah well, that's two litres done in already! :doh:

The good news is that a load of ingredients are due to arrive tomorrow so I should have the next batch of Vienna Lager in the brew fridge by Saturday evening! :thumb:

There was a jug of Pimms already underway when I got home from work so rude not to have a glass! Homebrew lined up for the rest of the evening though, sampling of the pale ales I made with experimental Slovenian hops.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got some Belgian Jupiler on tap in my Perfect Draft chiller, Heineken on draft in my Beertender chiller and a new, well chilled, corny of my own Austrian Dark Lager clone.....which to choose..? :hmm:

Be rude not to try 'em all really....:whistle:

Got my teacher-daughter stopping over tonight. She's usually stressed on a Friday, so I know she'll be joining me soon.

Cheers all :drunk:

I’m really struggling with this patience leave them alone for a few months !! [emoji24]

Me too fortunately I forget which box of beer has what in it so at least 12 bottles should survive any impatience to sample :whistle:

I'm a cricket man through and through!

Yep..! Me too..!
Tennis for me is no more than neck exercises. I really would prefer to watch the line paint drying. :whistle:

Drinking Jupiler tonight BTW...

JB ipa out the keg...clear as a bell but zero head retention...but hey, we all know that no head isn't the end of the world.....
Marlon....try them all! It's a dirty job and all that......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back