What are you drinking tonight?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brewing at the moment and just sunk a 'nuns with guns' type brew that i did,stonking beer,might even re brew it later this week:thumb:

Jaipur clone

IMG_0190.jpg

Goes into the fridge clear, comes out hazy. Same with all my Ag brews.
Tasty though.
Also an early taste of Galaxy and Amarillo Ag inspired by dad of john and Zephyr.
It's going to be a cracker in a couple of weeks.:smile:

3 beers on brewdog then 2 Bengalis on the 1 hour 10 train home - take away from spoons in a brewdog 2/3 pint glass with a napkin as drinks Mat. Class or what. ☺

Had a mare of a day, month actually, which my lovely perceptive missus picked up on. Got home from work and she'd got me two bottles of Elvis Juice chilling in the fridge, bless her cotton socks. Didn't touch the sides, so now I'm having a black IPA and I've got an RIS in the fridge for a nightcap :twisted:

Drinking my Belgian Tripel. 8+ months bottle conditioned.

9%.

Oooofftt!!!

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Greene King IPA - not had one for donkeys , rather disappointed !

Cheeky lunch and a pint with the baby daughter - who is not such a baby at 21 !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Greene King IPA - not had one for donkeys , rather disappointed !

Cheeky lunch and a pint with the baby daughter - who is not such a baby at 21 !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm always jealous of people who post on this thread in the middle of the day!

My clone of an Austrian dark lager - Vienna Waltz... pretty dam good though I say so myself..!:whistle:

2017-06-02 18.43.05.jpg

My Belgian Golden Strong Ale
A bottle of Wild Beer Gazillionaire that my Belgian ale won for being the best beer at Homebrew Club this month.
My Punk IPA clone, which is quite disappointing.

You got a sore head this morning:whistle:
Actually rather chipper. And I added a Broken Dream and one of my Tropic Thunder Clone. 😉🍻

Having a night off tonight though as running tomorrow. Then off to Brewdog Southampton for a few. 😁
e447985cc09b61ea0c30d6e761515418.jpg
c2c66712c86e863418d7c2c4fe53d58b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Followed by a NEIPA by Redwilow Brewery - nice enough but not as good as Hoddys.

Now on a welsh cake stout, supposed to taste like fresh welsh cakes. A nice stout that smells like welsh cakes but not sure if it tastes of them.

IMG_4995.jpg

Followed by a NEIPA by Redwilow Brewery - nice enough but not as good as Hoddys.

Now on a welsh cake stout, supposed to taste like fresh welsh cakes. A nice stout that smells like welsh cakes but not sure if it tastes of them.
That sounds interesting!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back