What are you drinking tonight?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got me a box for £7 from ASDA so i will be starting on this tonight.

81282011_0_640x640.jpg

Lidl outdid themselves again.
Went to my local LIDL on Wednesday for a few messages and took a visit to the alcohol section which they had rearranged and stocking up and not an ale on the shelves and none in stock though for some reason this particular store has the worst selection of ales of all the stores I've been in around Ireland and I've been in quite a few....

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk

A blend of woodfordes nog kit & my own bitter. Drinkable but not all that memorable.
Thing is, they both want using up and I just can't bring myself to chuck 'em.. :-?:doh:

A bit more of this ^^^^

In this tankard I picked up a week or two ago

1510427382158.jpg

In a pub, drinking Sambrooks Wandle. It's fine, but not blowing me away. Quite yeasty.

A delightful Red Ale that has only been in the bottle about a week. It's the best one I've made so far. Really pleased with it.

A few of my AG Cwtch, happy to say that the first sample was a dud it seems, these have been delicious tonight. An AG old pec that's just about to go out into the cold for a few weeks before it's ready and is quite promising already.

Having a proper job, have they changed it? New bottle design etc but the beer tastes different than I remember. Certainly not hoppy.

Having a proper job, have they changed it? New bottle design etc but the beer tastes different than I remember. Certainly not hoppy.

Just had one from the new bottles. I think you might be right, not a lot of hop aroma leaping out. Still a nice drop though. The tribute tastes different too lately. Could well just be storage issues/travel around the country I guess?

One of my Ghost Sip brews.
Is it really like Ghost Ship:nono:na,but it's damn good though:lol:

I had a pint of Charles Wells Triple Hopped IPA earlier. It was......bad. Tasted really vegetal like just too much hop matter but precious little good aroma or flavour from the hops. Don't know if it was a bad batch or if it's a bad recipe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tonight's tipple - some more of this - London Pride, according to Graham Wheeler's 3rd ed. Recipe book. Seems to be improving as time goes by. :drunk:

1510769850952.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back