What are you drinking tonight?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to reacquainte myself with Duvel, not had it for a while and intent to brew a Dry Hopped Belgian Golden Ale, akin to their triple hop range. Research is a pain.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Second one tonight - Edelweis - an Austrian Witbier. Not bad..! Standard continental witbier with herbs, flowers & stuff..:drunk:

1510772217403.jpg

Keg of my Mosaic SMASH nicely chilled and carbed in the garage for this evening. Looking forward to trying it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The last bottle of my Coopers chocolate coffee stout. However I am bottling 23L of a chocolate, coffee, orange stout tomorrow so I'll be alright.

Homemade triple. 8%-ish, just 2 weeks old, needs more time but nice already, if a bit unripe.

Woooh, that could be great in six months time. Mine was.

Mangrove Jack M31 made some very good beers for me. Will do a set again maybe next year.

I am drinking a Smoked Porter (GH recipe based) with a little drop of a Belgian Stout mixed in. Very malt forward and distinctive.

Woooh, that could be great in six months time. Mine was.

Mangrove Jack M31 made some very good beers for me. Will do a set again maybe next year.

Yup, the first MJ I used, but I already bought half the collection :lol: Very satisfying yeast, bit different than Danstar (my weapon of choice) but flocculation was bizarre! Should've been medium, but it really caked.
Hence the clearness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back