What are you drinking tonight?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheeky Christmas can of Magic Rock Hypnotist. Nice beer. Maybe the 1pint can a bit much after all the food/wine consumed today though!
Merry Xmas folks!

Just opened the first of my Art of Brewing XXXX Bitter, it's been in the fridge for a week, only bottled 2 weeks ago.
Pretty impressed with it considering its very young, had a good head that lasted right to the end (used 110g priming sugar) and was very bitter, probably due to the fact I used the whole sachet of hop extract. In a week or two this should be a really nice pint.
Had this straight after a humungous Xmas dinner, so had to retire to the sofa afterwards for a snooze....

Just opened the first of my Art of Brewing XXXX Bitter, it's been in the fridge for a week, only bottled 2 weeks ago.
Pretty impressed with it considering its very young, had a good head that lasted right to the end (used 110g priming sugar) and was very bitter, probably due to the fact I used the whole sachet of hop extract. In a week or two this should be a really nice pint.
Had this straight after a humungous Xmas dinner, so had to retire to the sofa afterwards for a snooze....

I always meant to try one of their own kits before I moved to biab but never got round to it,sounds like it will turn out a good pint mate :thumb:

Having a bottle of Watermelon Wheat Beer I picked up at the LHBS in a bottle swap the other day. Apparently no one else fancied it because it was cloudy. I didn't care, liked the sound of it. Pretty nice drop with a light watermelon undertone/aftertaste. Pity I've no idea who brewed it. I'll have to ask next time I'm in, I want the recipe. :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Probably tired of hearing it,but im not tired of drinking it 😉
NZ Helix Pale Ale

DSC_1181.jpg

Dinner at a friends house...took 10 bottles of hb which I split with the host then I got some bottles of brew dog elvis juice and innis gunn. ..now I'm home and ,although a bit early. ..again...a Youngs AIPA. ..which has echos of the brewdog and is very good...

Cheers

Clint

pm me your address and i'll send you a king kong :grin: 330 or 500 ml bottles available

Very kind of you my friend, I think 330 is plenty at that ABV :lol: I'll send one of my quads back to you though it's only a rather feeble 10.2%. PM on its way.

Very kind of you my friend, I think 330 is plenty at that ABV :lol: I'll send one of my quads back to you though it's only a rather feeble 10.2%. PM on its way.

no problemo, i think I can add another 330 bottle to the mix. it's sub 2kg for a £2.85 postage so best to get our moneys worth from the royal mail :thumb:

10.2% - that's my new years resolution :whistle: nothing over 11% :lol: I've just realised i've been hoisted by my own petard oops!

Just cracked a diablo and abbey both bottled January. Wow what difference from tasting in July. Prefer the abbey though.

...so far 2 x esb Broadside clone,admirals reserve, my extra coopers stout...might have some sausage sarnies then crack on...just a gentile evensong..

Cheers

Clint

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back