What are you drinking tonight?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've put the following in the fridge for this evening's enjoyment:

Nelson Sauvin Pale Ale
Mosaic IPA
Falconer's Flight IPA
Citra/Amarillo Black IPA

It's my last bottle of Mosaic, so I'll make sure I enjoy it! I'm halfway through my batch of Black IPA and I still can't decide if I like the style or not, not sure if I'll make another. The Nelson is the best beer I've made so far and will definitely be making another all Nelson ale.

Just finished - Sierra Nevada Torpedo. Just started - Adnams Ghost Ship. Waiting in the wings - St. Austell Proper Job and Hobgoblin King Goblin (not had that one before). Oh, and a litre of vodka in the freezer (getting ready for tomorrow's two-brew day, and celebrating like a South African).

Night off the homebrew, its Belgium time a Duvel followed by a Duivels Bier dark also at 8%, very nice, hopefully it will help me sleep after a night shift.

Bit of a mish mash. A non drinking night turned into s drinking night. A neighbor gave me a Guinness and a bud. I couldn't take anymore so I went to get my hb. Two bottle of weissbier and a stout

Just finished - Sierra Nevada Torpedo. Just started - Adnams Ghost Ship. Waiting in the wings - St. Austell Proper Job and Hobgoblin King Goblin (not had that one before). Oh, and a litre of vodka in the freezer (getting ready for tomorrow's two-brew day, and celebrating like a South African).

I like a Proper Job.. King Goblin I find just a stronger hobgoblin but has that slightly stronger harshness to it..

+1 for proper job.....my brew buddy messaged me earlier to say he had tried it.....felt awful telling him i hated trying to remove the labels

King Goblin is good, its the same style as fullers 1845, shepard neame's 1968, Adnams Broadside and Moorland's old crafty hen. I'd say fullers 1845 just edges it :-)

Just had a wychwood 'dunkel fester' - not recommended stick to hobgoblin or king goblin! and about to have a dangermousse from localish waen brewery :drink:

King Goblin is good, its the same style as fullers 1845, shepard neame's 1968, Adnams Broadside and Moorland's old crafty hen. I'd say fullers 1845 just edges it :-)

Just had a wychwood 'dunkel fester' - not recommended stick to hobgoblin or king goblin! and about to have a dangermousse from localish waen brewery :drink:
Just finished the king. I have to say I was a bit underwhelmed by it. Nice, but not ball grabbingly so....

Opened a bottle of the chocolate stout brewed a few weeks back with the MJ Newcastle yeast.

Tastes amazing!

Other than that the dregs from racking day ;-)

Guys will hate me tomoz 😱

I'm drinking one of my bottles of RastafaRye, hoppy rye stout, it's in the completed recipe forum, while my brew cools.

Fancied a beer tonight, so stuck a couple of coopers pales in the fridge, mainly because it's the weakest one I have. It's pretty 'meh', even with the extra grain and hops. Nothing wrong with it, just bland.

I seem to have got through half the batch though, without ever really drinking it. Not sure how!

Dads sent me a bottle - American brown. It's was bloody lovely. Even my chief taster thought it smelt and tasted lovely. Got me thinking of making my own brown ale. It went down a treat so now on Biere de grade from lidl then I have a bottle of my weissbier that the wife started

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back