What are you drinking tonight?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
two of my own cos I need the bottles to bottle my wheat beer tomorrow:oops:

no hardship though. a saison and a dark triple. am about to go commercial with a kasteel rouge :whistle:

my last bottle of pimped wilkos hoppy copper with cascade and lemongrass,must say they complement one another rather well and a definite do it again one

IMG_20160827_225331269[1].jpg

I had these and a couple more last weekend and enjoyed them all so its the same again for me.

Robinsons Trooper Ale 500ml

8734_151.jpg

Bishops Finger Ale 500ml

5235_122.jpg

Everards Tiger Ale 500ml

8737_151.jpg

Four or five or six bottles of Festival Endeavours, I'll have just enough so that me legs don't quite work.

Just opened one of my simco heavy homebrew. Only been two weeks in the bottle, but already drinkable if a little cloudy - almost a daft punk.
Bg

Chinook Smash...heavenly...glorious citrus flavours and then a touch of pine resin...lovely jubly
Its so good just made another batch

Started with Leffe Brun - but the keg emptied after just about 1/2 pint...don't yer just hate it when that happens...so fell back on a Nelson's Revenge I brewed back in June. Quite quaffable, but still a bit young. Back to Wherry next I think.

10day in bottle BIPA i am thoroughly enjoying which my MRS described as "Awful, absolutely disgusting, urgh disgusting, thats really disgusting!"

Yeah this is why my family don't get to taste my beers anymore. My 18 month aged lambic was greeted with facial expressions like the following along with comments such as "what the hell did I just put in my mouth!?"

an adnams soutwold clone (extract). much nicer after a day in the fridge. will have to put more in when my misses ain't about. hide them behind the lettuce and cabbage

Coopers Lager made into a shandy with diet lemonade in an attempt to "count the calories" ... :whistle:

... and at the same time not get dehydrated in this heat! :thumb:

I've ruined a decent pint but I'll feel better come Christmas! :oops:

Coopers Lager made into a shandy with diet lemonade in an attempt to "count the calories" ... :whistle:

... and at the same time not get dehydrated in this heat! :thumb:

I've ruined a decent pint but I'll feel better come Christmas! :oops:

Far better to use sugar than artificial poisons my friend. Just go for a jog afterwards. :grin:

Far better to use sugar than artificial poisons my friend. Just go for a jog afterwards. :grin:

The sugar in most drinks is corn syrup, probably from GM maize (which I have severe food intolerance to). Its designed to kill disease and rats on contact and resist very strong pesticides, but "safe" for human consumption :whistle:.

My summer drink is cider. I dont usually like cider much but in the really hot weather, a strong dry cider, ice cold with lots of ice works for me.

The sugar in most drinks is corn syrup, probably from GM maize (which I have severe food intolerance to). Its designed to kill disease and rats on contact and resist very strong pesticides, but "safe" for human consumption :whistle:.

My summer drink is cider. I dont usually like cider much but in the really hot weather, a strong dry cider, ice cold with lots of ice works for me.

Over here most sugar is from beet at the moment as far as i know. Given time the traitors running this country they will let the poison slip into the food chain. Its already being fed to animals. I want organic but even the German beer is now contaminated with glyphosate.

More Wherry, getting near the end of the keg now. Time to think about a different one

ah.... wheat beer does it for me on a hot day and my recent batch is super drinkable now. 2 weeks in fermenter, 5 days carbing :shock: quickest beer i've done!

Over here most sugar is from beet at the moment as far as i know. Given time the traitors running this country they will let the poison slip into the food chain. Its already being fed to animals. I want organic but even the German beer is now contaminated with glyphosate.

I dont know where you think I live, but most sugar in soft drinks is corn sugar, not beet. I live near Brighton, I doubt you have different drinks in Leicester. :lol:

Just had a Hoppy Hare tonight

Filled 1/2 a 5l keg of my New World Australian Pale Ale 1/2 from my corny

Nice but to much sediment. Need to filter it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back