What are you drinking tonight?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quaffing my Wherry bottled about 4 months ago, I brewed it to 6.8% by adding too much DME but it's come good after conditioning for a good while. Full of malty goodness as they say. Omnomnom.

Had one of my Saison's which I must have brewed about two years ago, nice pint if a little lively. Then my BIPA - outstanding. Feeling merry and not wanting to return to the garage I grabbed a can from the fridge, a Pilot BRewery - Saison, not that good.

john bull IPA made with 1KG of youngs beer enhancer.not impressed at all with it,drinkable yes,impressed? nah.made better with a wilko hoppy copper and table sugar/hops.not a fan of these dark IPAs at all much prefer the lager looking types

Munton midas touch..

20170430_194506.jpg

Nothing. Well I did have two pints in the pub after cycling but been feeling rough all day so haven't bothered drinking anything else

Nothing. Well I did have two pints in the pub after cycling but been feeling rough all day so haven't bothered drinking anything else
How far was the cycle? I need to get back on my bike!
Get well soon.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Well.
We were supposed to go out tonight for a meal and beverages but my lovely SWMBO worked all yesterday and today, she made the phone call thisaarvo cancelling my plans.....
What's a guy to do? Two Youngs AIPA, followed by two Cwtch, then on to the hard stuff, a pint of RIS, then a small Brewferm Triple.
I'm a bit wonky donkey right now, the music's on loud and I'm contemplating my last visit to the garage for the night. Which three bottles should I bring in? Probably all Belgians, just so the hangover is real tomorrow.
Does anyone else like The Cure?

Tonight I've had a few of a friend's homebrews and then a couple of commercial.
a556e87541bec07aa92c4c936f1a5e28.jpg
0e7bf6a3a5773937f4170d20e800a476.jpg
01503843db1ade5d8dfe2dd1a4b04f9c.jpg
9c92dbab80a0efac29ff22b5137df6e9.jpg

While cooking tea, I found myself checking my bottles of stout that are conditioning in the kitchen for 2 weeks. Looked very clear indeed. Sooooo, tried one.

Very good....slight carbonation, just a pleasing bite of fizz. Good pint of stout.

OK I had 3.

Last night I had first try of my latest blond Biere de garde. Tasted good but the hop flavour needs to blend in a bit more. I followed that up with a bottle of fullers golden pride. Yum!

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

65 miles. Tend to go at least twice a week this time of year.
Nice...

I struggle with free time but am back on the bike to/from work this week.

Planning a long ride for Sunday, heading up to Yorkshire so going to cycle the Dales! 😁🚴

My son's second birthday party today, me and the other dads saw off a mini keg of homebrew altbier. Yet another reminder to let my beer sit for longer before I drink it, it was very pleasant. One guy didn't even realise it was homebrew until his second which is a nice feeling! Love mini kegs for events like that, I had it in the fridge for 24 hours then it stayed at a decent temperature for drinking on the countertop for the three hours or so that it lasted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back