Wilkinsons

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wardup82

Reaction score
Hi,

May well have already been mentioned on here (if it has please feel free to delete post) but have been to my local Wilkinsons today. They seem to have a bit of a sale on some of their home brew stuff. From what I could see they are moving a lot of the Young's stuff under their own brand so are clearing out.

From what I remember they had Young's Brew Buddy Lager kit reduced from £13ish to £10, Youngs Medium Red 6 Bottle can from £7 to £5 and EDME Irish Stout kit from £14 to £10, Young's Chardonnay 6 Bottle Starter kit down to £15. I picked up the red wine and stout kit.

Have had a look online and seems like a lot of stuff is out of stock but might be worth a look instore if you are passing.

Hope it helps some one!

Yes - I went into my local branch today and mentioned to the woman behind the counter that you seem to be out of stock of quite a bit of home wine/brew stuff. Her reply was, yes, they are winding down ready to re-stock with their own brand! That's summat to look forward to then...

Ange
x

Hopefully they expand the selection in my one as it has never been the biggest. The nearest home brew shop I have come across is in Coventry market and whilst the selection is fairly decent in comparison to wilko's the bloke that runs it isn't the most helpful/friendly!

I checked in my local yesterday and they were out of a lot of stuff, including the Wherry I was hoping to brew. Checked the website and they were out on there too, so I wasn't holding out much hope, but checked back today and they had 2 kits, so it's now in my FV.

What the poster above said is probably true, they have been out of stock of a out of things over the past few week.

Just been to Cardiff branch . Bought EDME Bitter and Youngs Lager both £10. They had 1 EDME Stout left and 9 Various Youngs kits. They had one Red wine small tin on sale But nothing else reduced.

Well just back from the Knowle branch and they had very little reduced. I picked up a Brewbuddy Bitter tin reduced to £10 and got them to knock of a quid as it was dented and there was a can of youngs Strawberry wine that was down to £6.50 as its nearly out of date. In addition I bought a pressure barrel for £24 which seemed an average price.

just been to tesco's durham today and they have a canny collection of homebrew stuff :thumb:

Djseaton said:
tazuk said:
you had a look on line yet loads on there :thumb:

andyh12345 said:
just been to tesco's durham today and they have a canny collection of homebrew stuff :thumb:

What do you search for? i cant find anything lol
[/quote]

Cheers mate, I was looking in the groceries section, that will be why I couldn't see anything

Latest posts

Back