Wine bottles

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carben ale

Reaction score
Hi all, sorry if this is in the wrong place to post. New to the forum...
Just would like to know where a good place to buy "cork" wine bottles from, new or used. I've been on ebay and FB market place and had a few good hits but I find supply a little slow. In an ideal world I'd like all the same bottles, little OCD going on I think. Thanks.

Just would like to know where a good place to buy "cork" wine bottles from, new or used. I've been on ebay and FB market place and had a few good hits but I find supply a little slow. In an ideal world I'd like all the same bottles, little OCD going on I think. Thanks.
Hi and welcome,
Best to google homebrew suppliers, Brew2bottle comes to mind, for small quantities.
Or "wine bottle suppliers"
https://www.google.com/search?q=win...CDUxMTBqMGo0qAIAsAIA&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Where abouts are you? How many? What colour?

We can probably work something out. I have a load of brand new ones.

Last edited:
Back