World Cup. (SPOILER)

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who will win

• Brazil

• Argentina

• France

• England

• Spain

• Germany

• Netherlands

• Portugal

• Belgium

• Denmark

• Uruguay

• Croatia

• Serbia

• Switzerland

• Senegal

• Mexico

• USA

• Poland

• Ecuador

• Wales

Results are only viewable after voting.
It will be an interesting atmosphere in France next week. There are lots of Moroccans and French of Moroccan decent in France.
Morocco was a French colony.

652971A7-FAB4-4301-BA19-67BF43A77B08.png

From an Irish man’s point of view the only thing that beats Ireland winning is England loosing

I honestly don't think English people realise this.

Oh we do, its a bit sad that one of the biggest pleasures you get from tournaments like this is when England lose its a shame your teams are so hopeless they rarely make it to the later stages of the competition so we could return the favour.

Last edited:
Nah its not awful.
It's great craic, tbh.
I probably should have said a bit sad not awful, having a national team that will never get into the later stages of these competitions must a rea sickener for real Irish football fans.

Not really. We don't delude ourselves that our team has any chance. That's the difference
I think you have been listening to the football pundits far too much no real fan believed we were going to win it the bookies had us fourth favourites from the start we went out 2 - 1 in the quarter finals to the holders hardly an embarrassing defeat, if Harry hadn't of missed the penalty we could have gone through we didn't but we will be there next time i have a feeling on your past pitiful record you wont be ;)

Look at the poll result (a total of 44 members voted)

Only 5 "deluded" members voted an England win ;)

7 voted Wales!

1670764078206.png

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back