World Cup. (SPOILER)

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who will win

• Brazil

• Argentina

• France

• England

• Spain

• Germany

• Netherlands

• Portugal

• Belgium

• Denmark

• Uruguay

• Croatia

• Serbia

• Switzerland

• Senegal

• Mexico

• USA

• Poland

• Ecuador

• Wales

Results are only viewable after voting.
Don't be a bad loser 😉

I am not a bad loser disappointed yes gutted no, as i have just explained -

I think you have been listening to the football pundits far too much no real fan believed we were going to win it the bookies had us fourth favourites from the start we went out 2 - 1 in the quarter finals to the holders hardly an embarrassing defeat, if Harry hadn't of missed the penalty we could have gone through we didn't but we will be there next time i have a feeling on your past pitiful record you wont be ;)

I think you have been listening to the football pundits far too much no real fan believed we were going to win it the bookies had us fourth favourites from the start we went out 2 - 1 in the quarter finals to the holders hardly an embarrassing defeat, if Harry hadn't of missed the penalty we could have gone through we didn't but we will be there next time i have a feeling on your past pitiful record you wont be ;)

View attachment 79052

We almost certainly won't qualify for anything any time soon. Some decent players, but completely ***** the bed when it matters. Sound familiar? 😂

I am not a bad loser disappointed yes gutted no, as i have just explained -

England had a very good chance of winning it. midfield and forward line to match anyone in the world.

But we'll have gear craic supporting anybody playing against England ;)
Its a shame we don't get the opportunity to repay you as its inevitable you will fail at the first hurdle, sad the only pleasure you get is wishing another team loses because yours is so **** it cannot take part. :laugh8:

Its a shame we don't get the opportunity to repay you as its inevitable you will fail at the first hurdle, sad the only pleasure you get is wishing another team loses because yours is so **** it cannot take part. :laugh8:
Nope, just enjoy seeing England lose.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think a lot of English people vastly overestimate how much energy is required to point and laugh at them in a tournament tbh. We're all watching anyway, and the buildup to the inevitable failure does all the heavy lifting in terms of humour.

All we do after it is revel in the tears.

I think a lot of English people vastly overestimate how much energy is required to point and laugh at them in a tournament tbh. We're all watching anyway, and the buildup to the inevitable failure does all the heavy lifting in terms of humour.

All we do after it is revel in the tears.

Not at all, I feel exactly the same about Germans.

I think a lot of English people vastly overestimate how much energy is required to point and laugh at them in a tournament tbh.
I think until today we have vastly underestimated how bitter Irish fans are it's a shame you will never have the highs of support your own team in the latter stages of these competitions losing isn't as big a deal as you think it is it's something we are used to but at least we were there at the quarter finals something you can only dream of.

I think until today we have vastly underestimated how bitter Irish fans are it's a shame you will never have the highs of support your own team in the latter stages of these competitions losing isn't as big a deal as you think it is it's something we are used to but at least we were there at the quarter finals something you can only dream of.
I'm not Irish btw, not that it matters.

Anyway, I'm going to order up some chips for all this salt 🤣😂

You need to wise up, it's a friendly bit of banter.

Enjoy your chips maybe you can think about what colour to paint the under side of your bridge while you eat them ;)

Plenty chips on our shoulders.

I think we are a mixture of Scots and Irish. We are utterly shi*e at football, so it's utterly delicious when England's hopes are dashed for the umpteenth time.

Latest posts

Back