Yellow from Manchester

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gax

Reaction score
Hello, I'm an American thats been living in Manchester for almost 5 years now. I have a lot expereince making other types of alchol and I've been a chef in restaurants and hotels for almost 15 years. I'm looking to start making beer because I've always enjoyed it but thought it was a lot more fiddly than it apparently is, and all my friends now arn't spirit drinkers and I still want to make stuff they like for parties and all that.

I have a process I'ved used in my cooking career to learn new things I'm planning to roughly apply to this hobby as I develop and see if its something I'm going to keep with. I'm planning a series of 5 or so SMASH(Y) beers to get to know some of the more common ingrediants in the styles of beer I enjoy before having a go at one of my more favourite styles.

My culinary process has been built on technique, method, ingrediant knowledge, and iteration so I intend to replicate that with brewing.

Looking forward to chatting with everyone.

Cheers

As suggested all non introduction posts have been moved to a new thread HERE

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back