Cider making

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 4004

Reaction score
As I have commented and tried to leave advice for other users, and have received questions and comments about my methods, I have finally got around to taking some pics of my equipment, all comments and questions are welcome as I will probably forget something.

So just a few apples to start off with.

3.jpg

Speechless! All I can say is amazing set up (that and your pulper looks like something from Mad Max!)

Do you bottle all of that?!!

Thanks for the comments, not sure about the video have to work out how to up load that, and I now need some more apple, just finished that lot this morning (about 60gals)

and for a bit more info and another pic.

The two buckets fill the press you can see how the apple pulp oxidizes when exposed to air the first bucket has stood for maybe 5 mins whilst I filled the second.

I actually weighed a bucket this morning as you guys like to work in weight rather than bins and a bucket weighs 40lbs so I am pressing 80lbs in one go and producing 5-6 gals in one press load.

10.jpg

If you use youtube copy and pate the link from the address bar of your browser directly into your post.

Back