• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Equipment For Sale 100L distillation setup with 3.4kw elements and condenser

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Berry454

Reaction score
Bought this earlier in the year as a project to starting a small gin brand though due to the paperwork and expenses the project never came through. I bought the setup from a distillery in the UK.

I’ve never actually distilled alcohol using this setup just done a small test of water to make sure everything was in working order. Though I know the previous owner definitely used this for rum and whisky. So although it’s not been used by me it’s definitely not brand new! Though in full working and overall good condition.

So let’s get down to it.

100 litre keg boiler with two built in 1.2kw elements for a total of 3.4kw.

Thermometer welded directly into the keg and a tap on the outside for wash emptying.

Comes with a 60cm CM column though it’s relatively short at 60cm long.

Column can be packed and water ran through the top section to function as a reflux still or simply don’t pack the column and it can be ran as a simple pot still.

Shipping will be £45 directly to your door via a pallet service.

I’m open to offers

As distillation equipment is not illegal in the UK you don’t need any formal license to buy this product.

I gained permission from @Chippy_Tea and @THBF along with the other mods on the forum for posting this item for sale here. Please note distillation talk is strictly against the forum rules so PLEASE do not discuss distillation processes in this thread.

Any comments talking about distillation processes will be reported. This simply is not the right place for it!

I would prefer if you send me PM’s with any offers or questions rather than posting on the thread. If you do really want to post on the thread then that’s fine, let’s just keep within the forum rules.

E76F2113-7F76-4F9E-ACA6-D409EFAEDA53.jpeg

7D2819EE-1BF7-41ED-BE06-A9F33B1F302D.jpeg
3A9CC67D-0C12-4CE4-8FE8-79B08C2E666D.jpeg
A4AD6C09-A13D-4D43-9914-3B396DCC8D85.jpeg
15FB1054-6C3C-4C9E-A92D-D643BF4DACB5.jpeg
8C8F5733-0065-4D2B-A3E3-840009AC2E94.jpeg

Back