41 users on line.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Currently 15 registered and 2 hidden (jamesb and Springer - Mods can see through invisibility cloaks ;) ), but I noticed a couple of days ago that we've now broken the 100,000 posts and 10,000 topics marks.

Furthermore, I'm also a member of the Harris winemaking forum which was started mid-2003. THBF was started mid-2008, but membership here has just overtaken Harris. Their maximum members online stands at 13 (although I don't think I've ever seen more than six), but 13 is just a fairly average lunchtime for THBF. It's a shame though as I really respect some of the winemaking knowledge and expertise on that forum, but the craic's better here.

Why are we hidden James, :? especially when Mole exposes us like that :lol:
I'm out of the cupboard or wardrobe whatever it is :lol:

Sorry Springer, I shouldn't have posted that.

If you see from the board listing that there's a hidden member, more often than not it's one of the crew. I do it myself first thing in the morning to catch spammers who think the coast is clear if there are no Mods or Admin showing as online. My PB is 2 minutes from spam posted to spam deleted and user banned, but I think James still holds the record.

Moley said:

If you see from the board listing that there's a hidden member, more often than not it's one of the crew. I do it myself first thing in the morning to catch spammers who think the coast is clear if there are no Mods or Admin showing as online. My PB is 2 minutes from spam posted to spam deleted and user banned, but I think James still holds the record.

seems to do the trick, I don't think i've ever seen any spam on here yet and i've been hanging round for a while

jamesb said:
Fear my awesome ninja skillz! :lol:
NinjaSkills.jpg

:lol: :lol:

Mods can see through invisibility cloaks

Good job you don't work at Hogworts then, Harry Potter would have been Goosed. :lol: :lol:
only watched a little of Harry Potter whilst being a good father to my two boys

Number online can be slightly misleading :?

The figures are based over the 'last five minutes' :idea:

Before you actually log on you are 'counted' as a guest, viewing the home page/index page.
When you have logged on you are then counted as a registered user :wha:
But you are still counted as a guest because 'the phpBB' boards count back for the last five minutes, so you're counted twice until the five minutes are up then you're counted once as a registered user :whistle:

The useless information you find out from setting up forums :ugeek: :oops: :roll: :lol:

I found this out while setting up a forum as I was the only registered member and the forum wasn't 'open', I logged in and out quite qiuckly sometimes and was surprised to see there were 3 members active in the last five minutes when I was the only registered member :roll: Had me scratching my head initially until I found out about the 'countback' :lol:

Not a problem Mole, don't know why I was set to invisable, might have ticked all the yes boxes my mistake :? :D

Back