5l chinease mini growler tap kits

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the idea of force carbing on my keggorater setup, and having a propper tap.

Hi Brian,

thats good to know, I brew about 24 - 25 litres so I'm thinking fill corny and a 5l mini keg and i can take little one out

I’ve just got one from dark farm for 99.99 Gareth there was really helpfull, hopefully carbing on my big cylinder and just using bulbs to push beer out.

Ive not seen these before, looks like just what I need. A quick question if I may, can I carbonate my beer in these?

I didn’t suggest injecting gas via the liquid out. I was simply suggesting that the standard lid closure would need upgraded to the two spike gas in/liquid out fitting - you know this already no need to be obtuse.

@treebeard I can forward a pic but I’m guessing you know the fitting I’m talking about and you’ll see ready to go kits at many home brew shops, online etc.

I didn’t suggest injecting gas via the liquid out. I was simply suggesting that the standard lid closure would need upgraded to the two spike gas in/liquid out fitting - you know this already no need to be obtuse.
The OP had referred to the complete keg with dispenser system so obviously I assumed you were talking about additional fittings to what was being discussed. Obtuse? Look in the mirror.

@treebeard I can forward a pic but I’m guessing you know the fitting I’m talking about and you’ll see ready to go kits at many home brew shops, online etc.

If you've already got a tap, disconnects and pipe don't these canonball 6.6 litre mini-kegs work out better overall? Even if you have to buy fittings the disconnects and pipe are cheap and a flow-adjustable tap is about £17 on ebay at the moment.

My apologies but in the initial replies I couldn’t see the images on my work pc and have only just checked the links out

Latest posts

Back