AG#03 shepherd Neame IPA clone

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Equinox101

Reaction score
Ok, following on from my thread yesterday http://www.thehomebrewforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=38777 I'm going with this light ale in an attempt to use up some of the hops I've got in the fridge at the moment, target and goldings.... The progress will have to wait for another day. Plus next time I'm going for some brambling cross.

Anyway back to business, had a holey **** moment when I thought I didn't have any Irish moss, luckily I found some before driving 40miles to the nearest hbs that's open on a Sunday, just made a cuppa and the buffalo is on. Will add updates as I go.

Hops are weighed out, timers just gone off, going to make the next mash then sparge time, boiler back up to temp ready to go :)

Target hops in, went with 33g in the end, now for a quick maccy ds to keep going till the first lot of goldings go in 15mins from the end.

14g goldings in for final 15minutes along with rehydrated Irish moss and the chiller.

Edit: final 14g goldings added for last minute and chiller now on, time to cool.

Final edit: done, yeast in s04, OG 1050 and all tidied up, and now we wait. 7 days till I add another 14g goldings dry hop. Well probably 8 or 9 with the bank holiday as there's things to do. Will try get photos up shortly.

Latest posts

Back