• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Equipment For Sale All my homebrew gear, inc kegs, SS Brewtech, Grainfather (5% donated to forum)

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still have the grainfather, brewtech fermentor, corny kegs and bottle capper for sale, will consider all offers.

I’d be interested in the brew tech fermenter. Only issue may be postage to KW12, although Royal Mail normally doesn’t care. If you don’t mind checking out postage prices we can discuss price 😬 May also take the bottle capper off your hands too. Shouldn’t be much/anything extra postage wise I wouldn’t have thought.

I’d be interested in the brew tech fermenter. Only issue may be postage to KW12, although Royal Mail normally doesn’t care. If you don’t mind checking out postage prices we can discuss price 😬 May also take the bottle capper off your hands too. Shouldn’t be much/anything extra postage wise I wouldn’t have thought.
Will try get some info on postage tomorrow

Will try get some info on postage tomorrow
I made up a postcode in Halkirk,
For the fermenter alone it would be around £10-12 postage depending on how fast you wanted it.

Unfortunately the bottle capper wont fit inside the fermenter, so it would be another parcel and probably not worth the cost, (a large parcel is over £30 with parcel force)

Bottle capper, all the bottles & 3 corny keys sold to Hacksawbob for £100 & the promise of samples ;P
He also took the small fermenting fridge inc. spiders.

Rolling total: £321 profit
Bottle washer, grainfather, Buffalo water heater & ss brewtech brwmaster bucket left.

Brewmaster FV gone to @clyne for £130 after postage.

£451 profit so far ..

Final things:
Buffalo water heater/sparge vessel £40 -> £30
Grainfather connect + graincoat & official carry bag £500 -> £400

Free bottle washer with first of the above to sell ...!

FV given a clean and already put to use 😎

Attachments

• 9C17F6B0-334F-46BB-8F06-DA421BFEFDB8.jpeg
    9C17F6B0-334F-46BB-8F06-DA421BFEFDB8.jpeg
    73.7 KB · Views: 1
I used the donate button already, but thanks for the suggestion, I may be back home-brewing oneday, but not for the foreseeable!

Back