am i dying?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dan_loves_beer

Reaction score
:sick: I brewed a pale ale, its really nice, lastnight I had 4 pints of it and was sick! W T F ? This has never happened before with any beer. I'm never sick unless I mix, but back in January I was sick after a sierra Nevada pale ale. Is anyone smart enough to know a cause? Or am I just a pansie? :D ps it was really acidic chunder :sick:

Before you get worried this is more than Likely a long shot and far from the truth, however, You could be developing celiac disease, It can happen to you any time in life.

If it keeps happening go see a doctor, and change your diet.

Hope your not though, cos if you are you will have to stick to Cider.

UP

A friend of mine has this problem when he drinks a certain type of beer as well. I can't remember what it is atm though, but I seem to remember something about either IPAs or wheat beers.

1 (ONE) bottle of whichever type of beer it is gets him very drunk and he is usually sick from it. Other types, he can drink loads and be fine.

I will ask him what kind of beer it was, maybe you guys have some sort of intolerance to one of the ingredients.

StubbsPKS said:
A friend of mine has this problem when he drinks a certain type of beer as well. I can't remember what it is atm though, but I seem to remember something about either IPAs or wheat beers.

1 (ONE) bottle of whichever type of beer it is gets him very drunk and he is usually sick from it. Other types, he can drink loads and be fine.

I will ask him what kind of beer it was, maybe you guys have some sort of intolerance to one of the ingredients.

yes, probably an intolerance to some ingredient but could be worse. See a doctor whatever and have some tests done. You wont get better advice than that.

My thought is its to do with stomach acid ph. I would be very sad if I could no longer drink beer. All that money invested in my brewery gone :(

My response to the missus when ever the missus myself or the kids are ill

"go see the doctor, better look stupid than be dead."

:clap:
hedgerow pete said:
if you do can i have your home brew gear, lol

Classic :cheers: Good to know not only me thinks these things.

Vote here for going to the doc just in case. Slim, slim chance there will be owt wrong but better to have peace of mind, you will probably be in there less than 3 mins so not a major drain on resources for the comfort you get.

i am not spending all this time trying to posion him off so the wife gets the insurence money just to out bid at the last fence, i never realise how long an accident takes to happen and how much hard work goes into one!!!!

unclepumble said:
Before you get worried this is more than Likely a long shot and far from the truth, however, You could be developing celiac disease, It can happen to you any time in life.

UP
Sister in-law suffers with that, if she eats the wrong food all her stomach swells....bigger than mine. :oops:

BarnsleyBrewer said:
unclepumble said:

UP
Sister in-law suffers with that, if she eats the wrong food all her stomach swells....bigger than mine. :oops:

I'd like a very rare version of it that does that to my John Thomas when I drink Beer, :D

UP

unclepumble said:
BarnsleyBrewer said:
unclepumble said:

UP

I'd like a very rare version of it that does that to my John Thomas when I drink Beer, :D

UP
Think it normally has the opposite effect

Latest posts

Back