An Idea.......group brew

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who should decide what the 'rules' are?

• Vossy1

• Vossy1

• Vossy1

• Vossy1

• or.....Vossy1

Results are only viewable after voting.
Fermentations done on mine . . . and starting to clear . . . not bad 4 days . . . Leave it til next weekend . . . although I will start dropping the temperature now . . . Nottingham clears brilliantly . . .so I expect a nice bright brew

The first bottles of my forum brew have now been delivered, just waiting on address details to send the others :thumb:
So now I am thinking of the next forum brew :hmm:
A dark Autumnal Ale :party:
Who wants to set the parameters for this one ?
Open to all :thumb:

I cracked mine open on Thursday night. A bit more carbonated than I was expecting, but nice enough to make me go and get a second bottle.

Must try one when I'm sober though before I let it go out ;)

My Forum Brew is now in bottles . . . . I need to fine the rest and transfer to cask at the weekend :party: If anyone would like to swap with me Please PM me your addresses and I'll get some in the post . . . Vossy and Dunfie I'm going to be at Skipton (She's shoulder permitting) for midday Saturday, so I will bring a few bottles along . . . I'm just hoping it carbonates before the tasting :pray:

Aleman, I would love to swap some beer - if you don't mind drinking mine :| I'll PM you :cheers:

My bottled forum brew is a no go
I couldn't bottle it when I wanted to, and it sat on the kitchen table too long in that very hot weather we had
Tastes **** in the bottle

Do you know what is even more stressful than waiting for a brew to finish fermenting and conditioning . . . . . . its waiting for the feedback from the people you have sent the beer to . . . Not that I can comment as I am one of the worst for delaying and delaying trying other peoples beer :lol:

davesiv said:
I recon it should be a Imperial Stout
Good idea . . . and only 2 years to wait until trying it. :roll:

I quite fancy a stout though . . . If there is any interest I'd be happy to go with a stout . . . .

Only 'cause I'm brewing one when the FV is empty :lol:

Hey ds, why not start another thread with a poll to decide which style :thumb:

Back