ANGEL HOMEBREW - KEGLAND RAPT PILL ON PREORDER

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AngelHomebrew.

THBF Sponsor
THBF Sponsor
Reaction score
** R A P T - P I L L - P R E O R D E R - O N - W E B S I T E **

Hi

RAPT Pill Hydrometer & Thermometer (Wifi & Bluetooth) now available on preorder on website

The RAPT Pill allows you to instantly read and log the specific gravity and temperature of your fermentation via the RAPT mobile app on your compatible Android smartphone or tablet, Apple iPhone/iPad or via the RAPT IOT (Internet Of Things) hub on your Windows or Mac Computer.

The RAPT Pill has a long battery life and can last 2-5 months between charges when utilising Wi-Fi. If only using Bluetooth the the battery can last 2+ years before needing to be recharged. The RAPT Pill has a USB-C charging port on the circuit board allowing fast charging from any USB-C cable.

Yellow RAPT Pill - Hydrometer & Thermometer (Wifi & Bluetooth)-1.jpg
Keglands video here on this

Regards
Paul
Angel Homebrew

Could i remind members that as the rules above state this is a forum allowing sponsors to -
  • Create threads within the Sponsors forum.
  • Post/comment about their own products and business.
  • Promote their business.
  • Respond to comments by users about their products.
It is not a place for general discussion between members, by all means ask questions but don't leave negative comments especially if you do not own the item advertised.

Back