Anyone want a Pub??

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Muddydisco

Landlord.
Reaction score
Anyone want to buy the pub next door to me. It's up for lease but I wouldn't believe any of those figures their lucky to have more than 4 people drink each night!
You buy the pub And I'll Make a brewery to brew the beer! Perfect out biulding that can be used as a brewery!
http://www.s-npubcompany.co.uk/pub/50644

I think buying a pub at the moment is as high on my to do list, as suspending myself from the ceiling by my testicles.

You may as well give the brewery all your money and walk away.

UP

I know bugger all about business, but why is the short term in dollars and the franchise in Stirling?
:hmm:

No photoshoping the photo is at least 18 months old!! My house still has the wooden windows in and I had double glazing fitted jan 09

I think buying a pub at the moment is as high on my to do list, as suspending myself from the ceiling by my testicles.

:rofl: :rofl:
Had to print this out for a dreamer mate who talks about buying a pub now and then :)

Springer said:

Had to print this out for a dreamer mate who talks about buying a pub now and then :)

Well My old man had a pub in the second half of the seventies up till 86 and it was hard work trying to make a living out of it then, I wouldn't even dream about it now!

UP

Latest posts

Back