Beer faucet FB is listening

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CaptAwol

Reaction score
After a successful brew of my first lager, we demolished a keg on a camping trip and my friend whom I'd specifically brewed it for suggested I do more and install a faucet tap in my bar as presently I only have ale pumps.
The phone signal was poor and I didn't go on FB until after we returned home, when I did go on it promptly showed me a 'vevor-uk' advert for a beer faucet tap ideal for what I want at £38, after a quick search on here it's obviously something to avoid.
Be aware if you use FB the're listening, my wife is a bit down now as she was talking about making cat hair pillows as I'm allergic to cats, that got out the bag lol.
Anyway I will be looking for suggestions on a reasonable cheap faucet tap.

I realise after writing this post it's probably in wrong section

I have two Party Taps from Amazon! Cheap and cheerful, at £4 each they do the job, are easy to dismantle and easy to clean.

I also have a couple of taps that cost over £35 each. They are an absolute nightmare to dismantle, clean and put back together.

One of the £35 taps is so sensitive that the slightest push of the handle can result in pints of brew being lost! I have corrected the problem with a length of string and a spring: but it looks terrible.

Cheap and cheerful wins for me every time!
:hat:

Latest posts

Back