Beer software?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scorrie

Reaction score
I've downloaded Graham Wheelers 'Beer Engine' unfortunately it doesn't appear to be fully up and running yet - so I've got the trial version of 'BeerSmith'. It looks quite good apart from one niggle - the fact that there appears to be no direct way of changing the values in the software to more Brit-friendly measurements.#

Does anyone know of any UK/Euro based software out there? Or does anyone know if the BeerSmith can be changed from US gals/lbs without inputting everything manually via the convertor tool?

I can definitely live with BeerSmith as it is, but I'm a lazy old so-and-so :P

in beersmith 1 you can go into the menu and change the values to kg lbs oz etc dont know about version 2. I have beer engine and it works fine

Just checked my version of beer engine it is the current one v 1.09 it should work

There's BrewMate, which has the advantage of being free :D I also find it easier to use than Beersmith.

I like to record my brews on the site recipe calculator. You can choose to publish or keep them private, but when they're recorded here you can access them on any PC or as I do on my phone in the shed

Latest posts

Back