Beer52.com

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robsparky99

Newbie kit brewer
Reaction score
I've come across this company several times with adverts, but wondered if it was any good (I think there are a few companies doing offers at the moment). Well I took the plunge and paid £2.95 for the 'deal'. Arrived today and I'm impressed!

Went with the light box and I'm very excited! The crisps I've been meaning to buy for ages. Drinking the Two tribes cream sode ipa and it's gorgeous! Hoppy/fruity, but not overly bitter and still easy to drink.

Just remember to cancel the membership as you need to ring up and do it. (the Yodel woman says she delivering loads of these at the moment and so many people forget to cancel.
_20180728_124443.JPG

Sent from my G3221 using Tapatalk

I have used their offers a few times. The last lot was a bit poor. It was 8 beers that they had brewed with other breweries
Yeah, I've had a couple of boxes over the last year. The first was great, the others very average. One was South African breweries that were all heavily filtered and bland. However the worst was on of these boxes of beers that Beer52 had contract brewed at Brewery Anders, some were faulty and all were poor examples of the styles they were meant to be.

Some good breweries in the OPs box.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Just cancelled, took 14 minutes on a Monday morning to get through, tried to hook me back in with a discount, but cancelled anyway. Crisps were lovely, the two I've tasted so far were very fruity/enjoyable, but were unnecessarily high alcohol volume (5.9% & 6.4%), but have some others that are less. At £24 a box, it's not bad to try it.... but the supermarkets are jumping on the 'craft beer' band wagon and you can pick them up at £1.50-2.00 a go. No lagers or wheat beers though....

Yes that was my second option if phoning failed. Always like to speak to someone and hold someone to account, rather than rely on an email to a generic mail box.

They never seem to accept that you just want to cancel. I am sick of having to find new excuses.

Strangely I had a call from them today to say that they had some exclusive beers in their summer box and that they could do me a deal. 10 beers for the price of 8. I had to laugh. New customers can get free beers. They again asked why I cancelled the last time and I don't think they believed me when I said I brew my own beer

I used them and got several boxes. Most of the beers were dull experiments. Lots of the beers are from them and not other breweries as their marketing seems to suggest. You cant cancel on the website. They make you phone them and then they make it hard for you over the phone. I would advise you to avoid at all costs.

I’ve had beers from them before when they started. I had issues with with them when I differed on having beers sent but they billed me and sent them anyway.

Like you say if you got for the intro you have to be on the ball and cancel in good time. But “most” of the time their beers can be good.

Honest and beer52 seem to be the leaders in this.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I did the 2.95 deal and the beers weren’t too bad. Wouldn’t pay full whack for it though!

Latest posts

Back