Blackpool accommodation??

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BarnsleyBrewer

Reaction score
Hey Blackpool guys or anyone who stays there.. :thumb:
The other half is nagging me to take her and the kids to Blackpool in October, can anyone recommend some decent accommodation at a reasonable price? (Tight Yorkshireman) :eek:

BB

A room at Alemans would be nice :hmm: not worried about the room but the beer should be nice :D

Snap, our kids want to see the lights, aleman has a tent.

I thought it was first aid....

but looked again and "Hospital" turned into "Hospitality"

:thumb:

He also has a shed split into two, Im sure he can bung a hammock or 4 up..... puts you right in the beer :rofl:

As it happens I do know the owner of a good value hotel in Blackpool . . . Damned if I can remember the name though . . . I'll post details when I've been down there and had a chat . . . see if I can negotiate a discount with shimself :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Aleman .. You are Blackpool's Jimmy Saville ! Not only are you the Guru of Brewing offering your helpful knowledgable advice to those less able.. Sounds like You might have fixed it for Barnsley Brewer and his family's holiday :clap:

If you take the prescribed 3 bottles of benylin and a 4 pack of Tennants super, the Benches near the winter gardens are quite comfy and cheap, that's if you can get the tramps off em first. :rofl:

UP

Aleman said:
As it happens I do know the owner of a good value hotel in Blackpool . . . Damned if I can remember the name though . . . I'll post details when I've been down there and had a chat . . . see if I can negotiate a discount with shimself :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:
Thanks' Aleman :thumb:
While i'm over the pennines I might loose the wife and kids and come to meet you! ;)
BB

Hi, not long been to windy Blackpool ,stayed at a lovely guest house approx 5 Min's from the tower.

The Victoria Guest house
24 Park Road
Blackpool
FY1 4HT

01253 628564

Jim and Pat are a lovely couple, hearty full English to start the day. If you contact them tell them Karen & Adrian recommended you to them ( might get some discount )

Ade

unclepumble said:
If you take the prescribed 3 bottles of benylin and a 4 pack of Tennants super, the Benches near the winter gardens are quite comfy and cheap, that's if you can get the tramps off em first. :rofl:

UP

The council nicked them a couple of years back. I've not had a decent nights sleep since ;)

Back