Bottle Rinser - Question

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LavaChild

Reaction score
Hello!

I have a bottle rinser, a photo of the main shaft is below:

1yjzl91.jpg

Note that the ring towards the top is removable and indeed can be slid down to the bottom with quite a bit of force - It looks as though the shaft is ever so slightly tapered. The ring has a nipple on one of the cross arms on the shaft and there is a corresponding hole in one of the cross arms on the ring - So that if you push the ring all the way down it mates with the shaft.

So - Can anybody tell me what the purpose of this ring is? If it's just pushed down I'm not sure why the ring is needed at all... But otherwise, what is it for?

In before the :rofl: starts with the particularly suggestive terminology!

Thank you!

You're having a laugh, surely???
:clap:

There is more innuendo in that post than in a chat with julian clary after he's been on the gin

Oh I'd like to comment, though judging be my recent performance I'd probably be banned. :?

As unlikely as it seems there is a genuine question here! :) Was not sure how to better phrase it!

I'm sorry, I shouldn't have commented as I don't know the answer. The wording did make me chuckle though... you should write an erotic novel :lol:

Latest posts

Back