• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Brewing equipment

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grimd16

Reaction score
Hi guys i'm looking for any reasonably priced brewing equipment in good conditionthat people don't want or need and are willing to part with. i can collect if in the Munster area of Ireland and will accept if people are wiling to post to me also.

Can't part with any big stuff but I have an autosiphon and a brew belt that I no longer use that I would be willing to sell fairly cheap if you're interested (was going to put it on ebay). I'm in England so not sure if the postage costs would be worth it though?

I see you're from Thurles, Tipperary - my mum's side of the family are from there but I've never been over

what it are you after? cold side fermenting equipment is best bought new as unless your investing in Stainless Steel the usual plastic is susceptible to scratches n scrapes which can harbour unwanted microlife and protect it from cleaning and sanitation rituals.

if your looking into ag brewing and are at all diy inclined with the skills to wire a plug, drill a hole and tighten a nut, your probably better off doing a diy build. you can find all the support info needed and get help if stuck in here..

If buying 2nd hand look through the classifieds on sites like this and Jims etc first before hitting ebay, IMHO folk who post regularly in forums will value their online reputation above a little profit achieved by passing on infected equipment..

but still imho buy any fermenting vessels you use new.. you dont need to use specific brewing buckets, any foodsafe container of a suitable size can be employed, I use 25l jerrycans on occasion..

PS Welcome

Latest posts

Back