Brewing Shed!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
did you sign the concrete?? everyone signs their concrete....kids near me use foot prints. :twisted:

"Aleman 2011"

BB :D

Well Shed was delivered this morning and Erected.
Side01.jpg

Side02.jpg

Base.jpg

Erection01.jpg

Erection02.jpg

Erection03.jpg

Erection04.jpg

Erection05.jpg

Shed1.jpg

Time to start Filling it :D

mr_spin said:
Nice.. let the creosoting begin!

And you can now get proper creosote again, the stuff that stinks for months and makes the neighbours complain. I know cos I used it on my brew shed. It will now last forever, but for one problem, anything put in the shed will take on the smell!

Rob

borischarlton said:
mr_spin said:
Nice.. let the creosoting begin!

And you can now get proper creosote again, the stuff that stinks for months and makes the neighbours complain. I know cos I used it on my brew shed. It will now last forever, but for one problem, anything put in the shed will take on the smell!

Rob

I put up another shed a few weeks ago in my garden - before assembling I creosoted all the panels/base etc at the side of my house. It still stinks there now!

Cracking space to brew in :thumb:

Looks tanalized to me so should be okay for 25years if kept dry

Looks big enough to hide in if you are ever in the bad books, or I could camp there & care for Connie & the beer fridge :whistle: SWMBO has just slapped the back of my head :D

Aleman said:
For the last few years we have been saying, "when we have the money we must get a shed for the bottom of the garden, move all the jumk into it, and I can have the brick shed as a brewery" . . .Well Guess what?

Yep, She made me buy a 12 by 10 Workshop . . . I only wanted a 10 by 8 Shed . . . :

Are you sure it is big enough Aleman, just make sure there is no room for a bed !

:thumb:

prolix said:
Is the window on thew correct side seems to face the bushes?

I thought the same.
Nice size though. Could you let us know who supplied it?

That is a beastie, Good luck with filling that up. may have to build another shed too... amazed the missus told you to get one.. miraculous in fact. bless her indeed... my missus seems to be very slow in coming round to the brewing. She did perk up some when I put 30 bottle of red in the fv for her though, strange that ?

anthonyUK said:
prolix said:
Is the window on thew correct side seems to face the bushes?

I thought the same.
Nice size though. Could you let us know who supplied it?
Cunning plan that . . .Give me the opportunity to watch the garden birds in the neighbours garden ;)

Plus the neighbours are going to remove the bushes to put a shed and greenhouse up :thumb:

The guys that made it were Brompton Joinery, and I've got to say that the quality is much better than a lot of the bespoke shed builders I've looked at. If you are looking for a shed in the Blackpool area, they are the ones to go with :thumb:

You need to get a water supply and some electricity in there, or SWMBO will figure out it is just a quiet place to hide

Back