Bullet Brew extract beer kit. Passion fruit pilsner

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi
Just wanted to share my views on this fabulous kit
It's from a relatively new company called Bullet Brew.

First of all I have to say that the customer service from this company is one of the best I've ever experienced. I bought one of their stoutkits from a store here in Norway that didn't turn out well and contacted the company. They sent me a new one with a discount on other kits with free shipping straight to my door. Just awesome.

Now to this particular beer kit, the passionfruit pilsner.

I have made a lot of different beer kits, I normally buy everything new I see to try it out.
This one is awesome, just awesome. I couldn't believe it's from a pouch. It's just that good. It has 2% passionfruit pure in the mix. I made mine with a bag of betterbrew (50% spraymalt and 50% grapesugar). Bullet Brew uses the same laboratorie as Mangrove Jacks and comes in pouches. It too me under an hour, cleaning and sanitizing included, from start to finished in the Fermentor.
It comes with a bag of hops to use for dry hopping.
OG was 1044 and it finished after 14 days at 1006.
I must say. The taste of this beer is much better than many of the expensive craft beers I've bought over the years. Great hoppy, citrusy flavor. Really refreshing. I opened the first one just 7 days in the bottle. Sooo good.
Try it out, you won't regret it.

I don't know if you can get it anywhere close to where you are but if you can't they have a webstore. They also have free shipping for purchases over 50€

http://www.pruulmeistrid.ee

It's just great guys. Try it.

Cheers

Attachments

• IMG-20180627-WA0015.jpeg
    IMG-20180627-WA0015.jpeg
    18.2 KB · Views: 119

Latest posts

Back