Championship football thread

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes now back from my Plymouth trip well played great home support you did well , Leicester did not turn up I was right behind that goal he took it well. Had a great time around the area took in a few pubs had a good time lunch and dinner that spoons is one big place we did manage the smaller one too . MRS Allotmentfox loved the place think the weather on Friday helped recon your staying up could well be back with you next season !!

Yes now back from my Plymouth trip well played great home support you did well , Leicester did not turn up I was right behind that goal he took it well. Had a great time around the area took in a few pubs had a good time lunch and dinner that spoons is one big place we did manage the smaller one too . MRS Allotmentfox loved the place think the weather on Friday helped recon your staying up could well be back with you next season !!
A good day out, spoilt by the football. I often find that watching Cardiff City.

Thought Leicester had lots of quality but didn't have many ideas, think you could see the confidence is lacking a bit too. Glad you had a good time other than the footy.

You've still got a chance to turn it around.

Yes thay can play it around but over passing at times. Looking forward to the next match to put it right it was nice to meet up with Family in Devon enjoyed a few beers to boot. If my team were to drop to a lower level I would still buy my season ticket & got to some of the away games along the way try local beers .
I enjoy watching my grand kids play local football as they grow up the sad thing is the oldest plays under 18's as a striker he is midlands league top dog with 36 goals this season with I recon 13 starts and 7 off the bench for Coalville Town
but now has a £55 Red Card to pay as a 17 year old student

Latest posts

Back