Luke Littler beats Rob Cross to reach World Darts Championship final

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chippy_Tea

Administrator.
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I used to play for a pub team years ago and was average at best i am amazed to see how this young lad has handled the pressure.

Luke Littler's sensational run at the PDC World Darts Championship continued as the 16-year-old beat Rob Cross to storm into the final.

1704290732025.png

Littler, playing in his first world tournament, won 6-2 and will face Luke Humphries, who beat Scott Williams 6-0.

Littler, who has now earned £200,000, is the youngest person to reach the final, overtaking Kirk Shepherd who was 21 years and 88 days old in 2008.

"It is crazy to even think I am in the final on my debut," he said.

Littler told Sky Sports: "I was happy to win one game and now I can go all the way. It's not easy. You are playing Rob, he is a world champion who won on debut. I've got no words."

Asked about his preparation for Wednesday's final, Littler added: "I'll be doing what I've been doing. In the morning I'll go for my ham and cheese omelette and then come here, have a pizza and then prep on the board. That is what I've done every day."

Humphries became the new world number one after reaching the final for the first time and will represent Littler's toughest test.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/darts/67868664

Latest posts

Back