Cheap Home Brew On-Line Shops

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Geoffinthewilds

Regular.
Reaction score
As we are all trying to save a few quid whats the cheapest Home Brew supply shop for Brewing Kits you have found, I stumbled accross brew2bottle and they are always the cheapest and getting orders to me no problem, as an example I wanted to try the Tiny Rebel Cwtch kit, seen it on a few sites for around £28.95 and around £25 being the average, £22.95 on brew2bottle , so have I found the cheapest online shop or do you guys know of another place?

It's a bit of pick and mix. Some shops are cheaper for certain items like yeast from Crossmyloof for example. There hops are decent price too and no delivery charge. B2B are good for kits and sugars, DME etc. The homebrew company and Geterbrewed are good for some grains.

It's a bit of pick and mix. Some shops are cheaper for certain items like yeast from Crossmyloof for example. There hops are decent price too and no delivery charge. B2B are good for kits and sugars, DME etc. The homebrew company and Geterbrewed are good for some grains.
Looked at all their sites and seem good prices, so think I must have already found the bigger players, will be kits for now as was going to go for a Robobrew but even the pre orders are sold out, so thought I would go the LPG Burner route in AG brewing but when you start adding the costs up, shows what great value the brewing machines are, unless you could manage to pick up some 2nd hand gear but think the whole world has gone home brew mad

Latest posts

Back