cheese in a bag

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chuffer

Landlord.
Reaction score
So at the weekend I did a transatlantic pale brew and all went well. I knew I was going to be away for a few days and so on Sun night I was tidying up frantically. However, I missed a bit........a bag of damp used grain that I'd scooped out of the mash tun and left with a hole in it so the liquid would drain off before I binned it.......except that I forgot to bin it.

so I've come back after 4 days to find the back garden stinks of cheese for some reason, yep the bag of grain exactly where I'd left it exceot now covered with flies and the yellowy gunk that seeped out of the bottom could only be maggot stuff I guess

:doh::doh::sick: :sick:

So at the weekend I did a transatlantic pale brew and all went well. I knew I was going to be away for a few days and so on Sun night I was tidying up frantically. However, I missed a bit........a bag of damp used grain that I'd scooped out of the mash tun and left with a hole in it so the liquid would drain off before I binned it.......except that I forgot to bin it.

so I've come back after 4 days to find the back garden stinks of cheese for some reason, yep the bag of grain exactly where I'd left it exceot now covered with flies and the yellowy gunk that seeped out of the bottom could only be maggot stuff I guess

:doh::doh::sick: :sick:

I bet somewhere in the world that yellow stuff is a delicacy :D :sick:

..get it down ya neck, drink six pints of water and nip to Wilko for a gervin,drive home over speed bumps sit somewhere warm...no bottling or cleanup! Genius!

Cheers

Clint

Latest posts

Back